How would you like to work in IT , toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services , it's possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions .
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period - for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange !
What we're looking for
We are looking for a BI Developer - Tableau who will continuously improve the structure and efficiency of existing BI systems by analyzing customer needs & requests.
In your daily activities you will partner with clients by advising them how to use information technology in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems.
What you'll be doing
- Analyze business requirements, design, develop and ensure in-life management for final reports / dashboards
- Develop data sources and connections between Tableau and DWH
- Perform Tableau installation and / or migration to other versions or infrastructures
- Participate in the identification of technical solutions and provide effort estimates for the allocated requirements
- Make customizations, tests and monitor functionalities
- Investigates and solves customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems, and handle customer complaints or any major incidents; ensure that end-users have no longer questions after the incidents are closed.
- Review the existing business procedures, design documentation, interface documentation and make updates
What you need to know / have
Professional Know-How :
- Tableau (Prep, Desktop, Server): advanced level
- Previous experience in working with BI solutions
- Fluent in English: mandatory; French is a plus
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL
- Infrastructure skills are a plus
- MS Office knowledge: advanced level
- Excellent Communication, Presentations, Customer facing skills
Education or equivalent experience:
University degree in Cybernetics, Economics, Telecommunication
What's in it for you
- Performance Bonuses - based on your results & the company;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices ; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counseling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs - we support your Zen;
- & more!
Orange Services is about bringing people and technology together. We make IT happen!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let's have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can .