* all languages are compulsory
- Interface with reporting experts within the Record to Report department in Germany
and with the internal clients / users to clearly understand the requests and requirements for the application in scope.
- Integration of management requirements with the central Deutsche Telekom platforms (using standard software tools).
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (. MicroStrategy)
- Creating or connecting the data source in order to retrieve it in the Microstrategy/ Infor BI Application Studio.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI system (MicroStrategy)
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Prepare and deliver ad-hoc requirements on Operational TL / Internal client’s demands.
Business experience in controlling, accounting, management reporting,
- Power user experience with management information systems / reporting systems (Microstrategy, Infor BI, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Lumira, Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI, etc.)
- Comprehensive skills with Access and VBA programming/ Experience in OLAP databases or any multidimensional databases is beneficial.
- Experience in MOLAP databases Infor MIS Alea, Oracle Essbase,SQL
- Knowledge about the central key performance indicators used within a big company.
- Ability to diagnose & address/debug application issues.
- Language: Fluent written and spoken English, German skills would be an advantage
· Proactivity towards customer service is essential;
· Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands;
· A thorough and methodical approach to work;
· Highly developed skills in interpersonal communication;
· Knowledge sharing - active contributor
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.
- Online interview
- Please provide me with more information about the professional experience that you have and that is relevant for the BI Developer role.