BI Consultant [QlikView, Qlik Sense]
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Winfo is hiring full-time Qlik BI specialists to join our growing team. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, you will deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise:
- Work with business customers to provide requirements analysis and define a scope for new report requirements and perform changes to existing functionality;
- Support the development of productive relationships with non-IT staff performing BI-related activities and management, operational and other reporting activities;
- Leading meetings in preparation for project planning directly with client business users, including requirements and architecture review, and project milestone sessions.
- Hands-on experience with one or more BI/Reporting tools such as QlikView/Qlik Sense, SQL, SAP BI, Oracle OBIEE, MS Power BI, Tableau, etc;
- University degree in a quantitative academic discipline (economics, statistics, mathematics, cybernetics, etc.);
- Experience in working/querying relational datasets from multiple sources;
- Analytical skills focused on multidimensional data analysis;
- Ability to recognize and interpret business requirements;
- Strong English communication skills.
Winfo actively promotes autonomy and independent decision making, encouraging experimentation and continuous innovation. That means distributed authority, autonomous teams and empowered employees who act.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- WorldClass membership;
- Relocation Bonus;
- Meal and Gift Tickets;
- A free day on your Birthday;
- Time off to follow your passions;
- Team events.
Winfo is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the data to enhance their performance, facilitating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth and competitiveness.
We are a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We focus on a small number of high-value clients who make use of a broad range of our services.
As Qlik authorized partner, at Winfo you will find amazing, forward-thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Qlik Analytics Platform.
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted.