We are looking for a Backup Engineer to join our Cloud team in Timisoara! We would take into consideration applications also from locations such as Iasi or Bucharest!
General technical skills:
- Minimum 4 years in various IT infrastructure;
- Basic Microsoft windows and Linux skills (installation, administration and configuration, networking configuration, disks configuration)
- Networking knowledge (routing, VPN, TCP/IP)
- Active directory, DNS, DHCP knowledge
- Virtual machines concepts
- Complex IT infrastructure architectures understanding
- Experience with Ticketing tools(SNOW, SDM, etc) & ITIL processes
Social Skills and proficiencies:
Enterprise Operation Center (EOC) is looking for new team members who are willing to learn more about the IT domain and its processes. After the initial training period, you will be working with the team and participate in tasks and projects, seeking at securing system boundaries and sensitive data.
Strong analytical skills;
Must have excellent written and oral communication skills;
Must possess strong interpersonal skills to work in a multifaceted and fast-paced environment;
Work in a cooperative mode with different technical teams, inside and outside of the organization;
Able to work independently as well as a team member;
Willing to relocate in Timisoara for a period of 6 months;
Proficient in Business English.
Specific Backup skills:
- Proficient(2-3 years), and preferably expertly certified, into at least one of the Backup Technologies(in this order)
- Commvault Simpana, Netbackup Veritas, Veeam, HP Data Protector, EMC Networker, Data Domain, EMC Avamar
- Support, configuration and maintenance for enterprise class backup solutions
- Configure backup for new clients
- Build, manage and change backup schedules
- Capacity and Performance management
- Plan, initiate and supervise execution of changes and the implementation and integration of new systems
- Backup infrastructure (nodes, storage, tape library, VTL) upgrades: hardware, firmware or software
- Backup software upgrades to backup servers and data movers
- Monitor performance of backup environments and the systems that rely on them
- Would represent an advantage if any experience on Storage systems(EMC, NetApp, Quantum), or Cloud technologies
- Mandatory: IBM Tivoli Storage Management (TSM)
Your benefits if joining our team:
➢ A career path into the world of Cloud technologies
➢ Have the chance to practically work in complex environments and infrastructures
➢ Participate to different trainings, including certification
We are a company that cares about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
- Extra vacation days.
For more information, access the Career section from our website !