This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
At Mondelēz we’re serious about helping you grow and encourage you to build new career experiences to develop your matter what stage you’re at in your career, you’ll have access to a range of diverse opportunities that can span brands, functions and even countries!
Your main responsibilities will be:nbsp;
- Support designatedmployees to fill in their expenses reportsncehe travel has been made.
- Collect all travel related documents. bills,nvoices)mmediately after they receivedhem.
- Mapping the expenses as they appear in bothankingndravel Expensesystems.
- Check thexpenseligibility (. type of expenses accepted, cap of the expense).
- Accurately input in theystemhe expense on the appropriate travel expense report within thendicated time frame.
- Worklosely withelpesk in case of errors in the system in order to quicklyolvehe technical issue.
- Provide additionaldministrativeupport in other topics as required.
What do you need to be successful?
- Strong drive foresults.
- Excellent attention toetail.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels in a company in a remote environment via verbal and writteneans.
- Excellent organization and planningkills.
- Knowledge of MS Officeackage.
- Fluency innglish.
Join us and create delicious moments of joy!
Please note that while all applications will be carefully reviewed not all candidates may be interviewed. You will receive feedback adequate to the selection stage in the process.
Good luck with your application!