Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more thanpeople and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since, with more than 650 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 12 years.
Meet the team
Digital Factory is a complete product development team where you will find dedicated colleagues in different key areas: Business Analysis, User Experience, User Interface Design, Development and Testing. The main focus is innovation, so you will work with cutting edge technologies and latest technology stack in order to achieve tailor-made deliverables for BearingPoint clients. The Digital Factory approach is based on collaboration, communication, knowledge sharing and support, therefore come join us and be part of the tech community inside our firm.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of development
- Real production experience with dedicated backend frameworks such as Express
- Proven experience on working with REST API Design
- Familiar with various design and architectural patters
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Skill for writing reusable components
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Proficient in fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong understanding of DB concepts and experience with Sequelize
- Version Control – GIT
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Azure environment experience;
- Experience with both Code first and Database first approaches;
- Experience with Agile, Scrum.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the software applications;
- Build, manage and support various components of infrastructure;
- Focus on continuous integration and continuous delivery of our core products;
- Setup, monitor and backup development and test environments;
- Define the build and release process and implement them in all environments;
- Provide support for existing applications;
- Perform code reviews.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days before;
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available.