Backend Java Developer (Sibiu/Ro)
Remote job (allows the activity to be fulfilled from home, permanently or temporarily)
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for talented and passionate developers, eager to join our international SCRUM teams developing the software products of IMC AG. We guarantee new challenges and exciting development opportunities every day in addition to our strong employee benefits.
- Develop a range of award-winning solutions for our learning management platform.
- Analyse business requirements, design technical solutions based on multiple technologies, implement and test them.
- Take part to all development phases and continuously improve our processes/technologies.
- Adapt to complex projects, build know-how, share it and coach your colleagues.
- At least 2 years of experience in development, preferably in an agile environment.
- Sound knowledge of Java EE and Web applications using J2EE (servlets, JSP, custom tags).
- Experience of continuous integration (Jenkins, Ant/Gradle), deployment architecture or micro-services architecture is an advantage.
- Experience with Web/application servers and databases: Oracle/MS SQL/PostgreSQL.
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns and ability to produce high-quality code.
- Knowledge with testing tools and frameworks (JUnit, Selenium, Karma) would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
What we offer
- Top salaries for high performers,
- Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues support and inspire you,
- Exciting projects for major brands,
- Flexible time schedule
- Home-office days are an option
- “Recommend a colleague” bonus
- Sport incentives, fee reimbursement
- Free fruits in the office
- Private medical clinic subscription
- Participation to sport & teambuilding events, Bookster subscription and more...
Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organizations to develop their employees - in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 12 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 350+ excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application.
- Online interview
- Please explain why you are applying for this job?
- Are you fluent in English?