Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Short company description
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
- Work with a small team of engineers, artists, and designers to build compelling mobile video games
- Collaborate in defining server strategy and architecture for our games
- Create and implement deployment strategies
- Develop back-end solutions that can work with a high number of concurrent users and maintain fast response times
- Design, develop, and deploy backend features and APIs for our games
- Server API design, performance profiling and optimization
- Constant testing, monitoring and tuning to keep our game services performant and available
- Document system specifications, including requirements gathering
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong programming skills coupled with demonstrable architecture / design abilities.
- Proficient with scalable server-side programming (concurrency / synchronization and distributed systems).
- Deep knowledge of database design and optimization.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing services like AWS, Azure or similar.
- Strong practical knowledge of current server technologies like REST, SOAP or similar.
- Experience in metrics / monitoring and performance optimization.
- Strong knowledge of at least one mainstream server programming language – Java, C#, Python
- An attractive salary along with meal tickets
- Medical Services Package
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities