The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
- Have a deep understanding of the evolving needs developers have when working with APIs
- Eager to develop and deploy skills in the payment arena and raise the bar of current technological functionality in that field.
- Love to challenge yourself by working in high-security and high-performance environmentsRESTful API programming is in your blood, as you'll interact with a lot of third-party systems and services.
- Want to experience the latest developments in security, cryptography, artificial intelligence, databases, CI
- NodeJS on the backend
- Different storage engines (or databases), SQL and NoSQL
- Redis, MapD
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Apache Kafka
- Jenkins, Git
What you`ll do:
- Build and design an API that developers find a joy to work with
- Integrate new payment methods, supporting services and innovative solutions provided by third-party systems into the Dimebox platform
- Deliver quality work in high-security and high-performance environments: The stakes are high. Our clients expect the best and we are true to our word.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- The opportunity to be part of the design and development of state the art payment applications software
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
- Unique opportunity for personal growth
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.)
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children
- Bookster subscription