Backend Developer ( .NET)
Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
* all languages are compulsory
We are seeking a .NET Developer to join our team.
This exciting project will re-write an existing legacy royalties application and is a great opportunity to join the team from the very start of the prototyping and build phase. Discovery and Analysis is already well underway to enable the team to be onboarded efficiently and to gain momentum from the outset.
This technical and challenging project is fundamental to the publishing processes at UMPG, and will integrate with other applications and teams as part of a wider over-arching solution.
- Strong C# and .NET Core
- SQL and modern ORMs
- AWS serverless services
- Ability to assist in the technical direction of the architecture
- Proven experience of delivering high quality solutions that are fit for purpose, maintable, robust, scalable and secure
- Excellent communication skills as the team collaborate daily
- Ability to keep up to date with the latest development technologies and practices
- Passionate about software development with drive to continuously improve
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Able to focus on detailed work
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive.