Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
As a young, successful company with a start-up mentality in Cluj-Napoca, we pursue the goal of increasing the safety and reliability of our customers’ complex products throughout their entire operating life. Part of our offer are easy-to-use web apps. The tasks for our customers grow and with them our team.
- Responsibility for new and further backend development of high-quality, dynamic web and mobile applications
- Familiarization with new technologies, because we don’t take them all for granted right from the start.
- The configuration and administration of Linux web server environments.
- Continuous improvement of our frontend component, in order to ensure a user-friendly design of new features.
- A minimum of 2-3 years as a full stack developer
- At least 1 year experience in NodeJs with TypeScript
- In depth experience with Angular
- Excellent familiarities with NoSQL Databases, Apache/nginx Web Servers
- Experience implementing RESTful APIs
- App development isn’t just a job for you, it’s your passion.
- Thirst for knowledge, curiosity and the desire to take your development skills to the next level accompany you every day.
- To become quickly and independently familiar with new programs and tools is one of your strengths. You also adapt easily to new requirements.
- You are always friendly and courteous to customers, colleagues and other contacts and remain calm even in stressful situations.
- Perfect work results are your trademark, you can be relied on.
What we offer:
- Start-up mentality and a creative, innovative and open team with which you have fun.
- We (almost) don’t care how you organize your working time; the end result counts.
- A contact person who can answer your questions at the beginning.
- Work in our office in the center of Cluj-Napoca.
- In addition, you will always have the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas.
Don't hesitate to contact us, for any other information!
Please send your application to .
If you have any questions, please contact us at .
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!