Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
In this position you will be offering access and order management support for ALLIANZ TECHNOLOGY users and Local IT support for the Branch.
- Creating and deleting user ID and profiles (including e-mail addresses) in the Allianz systems
- Assigning and administering access rights on different systems and domains (Windows, Unix)
- Controlling of access rights and assuring that the assignments are done according to the Allianz guidelines
- Creating and deleting User ID and groups in Unix and Windows.
- Communication with involved / responsible parties regarding administration and assigning of rights
Software and hardware orders:
- Order, reorder and return of IT hardware equipment: computers, components and consumables, optional hardware components
- Open tickets for the assigned users regarding IT issues
- Order, reorder and return of new telephones and telephone numbers and optional products, mobile phones, Blackberries and optional products (. headset)
- Ordering and return of software components (remote access solutions, SharePoint licenses, audio and web conferencing products, WLAN Access)
Inventory of hardware and software and tracking according to internal standards, evaluate the employee/ computer quota
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 1 year experience in accounts administration or basic experience in UNIX and Windows
- Advanced PC knowledge (including MS Office package)
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong social, analytical and communication skills
- Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in complex environment
- Enjoying working in a distributed team
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.