Calcrom is a software development company, founded in Iași by the CalCon Group and has recently become a member of the Aareon Group, the leading provider of systems and consulting services for the European property industry. Calcrom has developed the software epiqr®, a specialized solution for the complete analysis of a building portfolio. A real estate portfolio worth over € 240 bln. is currently managed with this software.
With the AiBATROS software we took the features known from epiqr® to another level. The degree of flexibility and the use of the newest technologies produced a state-of-the-art instrument for optimized data management, BIM capabilities and interoperability with other systems.
Our standards of content and innovation are very high. We want to do things right and we love to work with intelligent and constructive people.
We are hiring for our office in Iași, Romania,
Back-End .NET Software Developer
• student or completed degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Automatic Control or similar
• very strong knowledge in C#, algorithms, databases and SQL
• good knowledge of the English language, German is a plus
• very good team player
• structured and logical way of thinking
• responsible and independent working style
Your main tasks
• analysis of the requirements
• participate in the architecture development phase
• implement new functionality into code according to strict standards
• maintain existing software modules
• safe job in a future-oriented IT-Business (we are not an outsourcing company)
• efficient mentoring and guidance by experienced colleagues
• motivating salary
• working in a young and dynamic team
• 24 paid vacation days standard
• private medical insurance with Allianz
• subscription to sport facility
• snacks, fruits and coffee offered in the office
• currently work from home and in general flexible working hours and home office days
Is this your profile or is your profile matching most of our requirements? Then don’t waste any time, send us your application and become a part of our Aareon-CalCon-CalCrom family.