B2B Quality Assurance Coordinator
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- In charge with Integrated Management System implementation, monitoring and improvement inside Business to Business department according to ORANGE ROMANIA Quality & EHS policies
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Sustain the development and maintenance of company's Quality & EHS Management System.
- Manage the Corporate internal and transversal ORO review process for procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure support and guidance for implementing/maintaining the internal control system inside B2B department.
- Coordination of the internal & external audits.
- Coordination of Quality, EHS & ISMS audit actions according with the company strategy and policy through analysis, measurements and diagnosis, in order to assist the B2B and ORO leaders in improving the organization effectiveness. Provide support to the decision makers regarding procedures & process changes / improvements / corrections, having B2B and ORO management as main beneficiaries; the proposed decisions are based on evaluation and analysis.
- Manage Quality related projects' coordination. Make decisions for the Quality & EHS System implementation in B2B Department, based on policy.
- Support processes of organization and re-organization in B2B department, including for related changes/updates translated into Power of Attorney for commercial contracts
- Provide to direct manager & to QEHS System Manager all the relevant information for planning the departments' objectives and activities.
- Maintain and review the B2B department's master index & master register of centrally controlled forms.
- Create and administrate Business to Business department's quality documentation on ORO Quality Site & dedicated Public Folder for Quality Assurance Forms.
- PC operation: MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, database programs)
- Certified knowledge regarding Quality & EHS System management and ISO standards’ implementation & maintenance
Education and experience (minimum level requested):
- University studies Economic Fields
- Experience in similar jobs
- Good English knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Cross functional and collective working
- Committed and hard working
- Planning and organizing skills
- Compliance with deadlines
- Organizational alignment