Job title: B2B eCommerce Lead - Hungary & Romania
Alternative job title:
Job tags: b2b, ecommerce, consumer goods, sales
Job location: București, RO
Experience requirements: Management
Workfield requirements: Sales Management
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: Fast Moving Consumer Goods/ Durables
Locations: Romania - Bucuresti-Ilfov
- Continue to grow the LEGO B2B eCommerce business in a strategic and sustainable way
- Drive growth across with our pureplay and omnichannel customers by delivering a forward-thinking experience for our shoppers
- Lead a robust team of 8 to deliver our online sales plan through optimized discoverability, engagement and shoppability
- Establish a data driven decision attitude and capture relevant data points across the partner, market and LEGO ecosystems
- Inculcate a culture of test, learn and scale through our B2B eCommerce team to ensure we improve the opportunities presented by new trends and technologies
- Provide cross-functional digital leadership as part of the Leadership team
- Engage with TLG’s Regional Team to jointly build eCommerce strategy, harmonize tactics and share insights across regions
- Spar within and outside the LEGO organization across markets to stay informed and relevant
- Lead and inspire beyond you own team. Support and build a pipeline for digital talent within the LEGO Group
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Bringing it to life
“Only the best is good enough." (Ole Kirk Christiansen, Founder of The LEGO Group)
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We want to assure the highest level of digital shopping experiences (online & mobile / eCommerce) for shoppers of LEGO products on third party pureplayer sites and omnichannel eco-systems - getting the product in front of shoppers and consumers - when, where and how they want it.
This role will be tasked with delivering outstanding LEGO (online, mobile and omnichannel) shopper and consumer experiences in conjunction with the LEGO digital strategy by working directly with our retail partners.
Do you have what it takes?
- Master’s degree in business, economics or business technology
- 5 years+ experience in eCommerce, Digital Marketing and/or technology/digital agency leadership roles
- 5 years+ team leadership experience and success developing people
- 3-5 years proven experience in eCommerce Retail
- Proven negotiation skills
- Proven digital transformation and digital capability building skills
- Examples of working with technology, adtech, algorithm or agency providers to optimize and automate business flows
- Applied experience in agile development processes would be a huge plus
- Proficient in English (required)
- Hungarian and/or Romanian language is an advantage
Are you driven by shaping the eCommerce and digital world and do you love technology, building and scaling solutions?
If you have proven experience as a leader in B2B eCommerce and successfully partnering with Online retailers and Marketplaces, then this is the role for you!Then join us as a member of the LEGO Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Adriatic Leadership Team and ensure our eCommerce gets and always stays ahead of the curve.