Azure Identity Engineer - External Staff Position
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
The Support Engineer is a critical role in the resolution of highly complex, technical, and escalated support incidents related to supporting customer development and
The successful candidate has the drive and intellectual horsepower to resolve the most difficult technical customer issues, often through collaboration with other technical specializations; will be a technical resource for the team regarding case reviews, troubleshooting and effective customer interaction and will interface with various levels of management within customers, Partners, and Microsoft.
We are looking for talents that:
- Possess deep technical expertise in at least one technical specialty and can solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting
- Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills and ability to develop strategic on going customer relationshi
- Enjoy team work, and actively contribute to their peer group as well as our customer account
- Are available for weekend shifts during EMEA hours periodically, if necessary.
Experience and Skills required:
- . degree in . or . or equivalent MCSE + I/ MCSD / MCDBA (preferred Graduate degree in . or . or equivalent)
- Windows System Administrator with good Active Directory knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers and Client Operating Systems
- Troubleshooting skills in AD FS (Active Directory Federation Services)
- Troubleshooting skills on at least one of the Microsoft Synchronization Engines, FIM/MIM, DirSync, AADSync or AAD Connect
- Troubleshooting skills in Network and DNS
- Knowledge related to Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Services/Azure Active Directory
- Solid foundation and background in Microsoft products and technologies