AWS/GCP Cloud Data Engineer
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
Accenture Advanced Technology Center is looking for AWS/GCP Cloud Data Engineers who are ready for a challenging IT career and focus on Azure Data Platform Modernization and application development with BI implementation for business.
You have the opportunity to grow as AWS/GCP Data Engineer under Accenture’s wing and help our clients develop applications with a cloud-first, data-focused mindset, generate the next wave of innovative solutions for the most decisive players of different industries.
You will be part of our state-of-the-art Accenture Data Hub which we are building up.
You will have the opportunity to mentor junior and fresh graduate colleagues and help them with defining career path, and providing technical mentorship, and even held a training for them.
What you will do:
As an AWS/GCP Cloud Data Engineer, you are helping our projects with realizing their digital strategies.
- Designing, coding and testing software modules/applications
- Identifying, creating, preparing data required for modern BI solutions
- Building BI solutions using existed cloud provided services
- Creating and documenting the tests to meet requirements
- Deploying BI solutions into cloud environments and integrating them with other components in the application
- Maintaining, tuning and adapting applications to keep them performing to specifications
What we expect:
- Experience in data engineering and cloud data processing services (AWS and Google Cloud Platform)
- Knowledge of SQL and Python, other languages are preferable (PySpark, Java)
- Good understanding of ETL tools like Glue, Dataflow, and data modelling(Other ETL tool like Informatica, ODI, SSIS)
- Interest or experience in Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Data Bricks, Snowflake)
- Data warehousing
- Open mindset, ability to quickly adapt new technologies and learn new practice
- Analytics Solution Architecture
What we offer:
- Work from home
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Family oriented benefits
- Supported certifications
- Online learning platform access
- Personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription and many more