Automotive Production Coordinator
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in, as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment! We proudlyayhat we are a + 300 colleagues team and in 2 years we managed significant certification of Romania site, customer and certification authorities as well.
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, in the first years we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite you to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests.
Production Coordinator main responsibility will be to coordinate all resources allocated for a specific production area in order to achieve the results (Quantity, Quality, Time, Costs), target set for performance indicators (. Efficiency, Scrap) and business objectives (. Customer audits, etc.).
The Production area will be split in 2 main areas Automotive and Industrial and each Production coordinator will have:
ain areas of responsibility
- Coordinates the resources and processes for the area of accountability in production area for Automotive Customers in order to meet key business indicators: efficiency, quality, and 5S, with efficient budget costing actions and respecting committed terms to our clients.
- Implement a sustainable and Automotive Culture
- Coordinationthe activities from production area (people, processes, improvement projects), in a functional and lean manner, in order to meet company indicators/ automotive customers:
- Productivity Indicators
- Quality Indicators
- Budget efficiency
- Part of Customer Focus Team’s activity for automotive customers
- Manage a good communication and a solid relationship with all departments involved in production support process, based on good practice sharing (Warehouse, Engineering, Quality, Training, etc.)
- Runs regular management activities for his/ her area of accountability
- Responsible for the coordination of resources in executing the production operation according to work instructions, production planning and customer specification
- Responsible for the Quality of the products/ shifts allocated/ Automotive Customers
- Responsible for improving and optimizing the production process/ Automotive customers
- Responsible for team coordination, technical and administrative:
- Ensures throughthe resources available that all the production volumes are made as planned in order to respect the on time delivery to the client
- Ensures thatll the team is compliant with the work instructions, when operating the production equipment, the raw material, etc.
- Actively participates to problem solving with peers from other support areas (. Quality, Engineering, Warehouse etc.) in finding the best solution for the company.
- Prepares specific reports for his/ here’s area of accountability / automotive customers
- + 4 years supervisory/ coordination experience
- + 3 years manufacturing experience
- Excellent knowledge of EMS Production Area and overall Production business model
- Correct understanding of cost management and action plans to control those
- Very good problem solving skills in a technical environment
eadership and communication Skills
- Excellent skills in people coordination: fair, honest and disciplined leadership
- Assertive while enlisting cooperation
- High abilities to organize and prioritize
- Initiative and ownership of Production area allocated
- Strong communication abilities: verbal, written and diplomatic
- Ability to communicate with all departments with scope of achieving customer requirements
- Ability to transmit work decisions and organizations aspects to people in coordination, in order to understand clear business objectives and the way to achieve those
- English language is a must for advanced level
In this recruitment process, only suitable candidates will be interviewed.
Applications not selected will remain the corporate focus for other roles in which we believe they could practice successfully.
We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!