The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
We're a Bucharest based software consulting company looking for talented software developers to join our embedded team to develop software for our automotive projects.
- Implement next generation Classic AUTOSAR platform components according to requirements specification
- Work directly with SW architects for defining and developing AUTOSAR MCAL and complex device drivers.
- Develop software for embedded systems in the C language under SPICE and ISO26262 constraints following the V-Cycle process
- Involved in the full development lifecycle: requirements analysis, design, coding, building and execute test cases, user manuals documentation
- Create and run AUTOSAR conformance tests
- Embedded SW Engineer +2yrs preferably in Automotive industry
- Excellent C programming skills
- Experience with device drivers development or good knowledge of how drivers works
- Experience with Linux OS and basic scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR concepts, architecture, specifications, as well as configuration and code generator tools
- Knowledge of in-vehicle communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet, FlexRay.
- Good understanding about Automotive ECU development and AUTOSAR standard based implementation at product level.
Having any of the following is a plus
- Previous experience in working with AUTOSAR BSW, MCAL and OS configuration and integration with application
- Working experience with various AUTOSAR configuration tools (preferred EB Tresos) and workflow.
- Knowledge of platforms and ARM cores
- Ability to work with lab tools such as debuggers, emulators, oscilloscopes, electronic schematic and microcontrollers.
- ISFunctional safety experience is an added advantage
- Experience with configuration management software (SVN, GIT, etc)
- Good working knowledge on build environment (mak files, linker files, etc )
- Willingness to learn new systems and embedded applications related to vehicle development.