Automation test engineer with PHPUnit
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
I recruit candidates willing to relocate
We are looking for a test engineer to extend the development team of a Canadian customer. The new team member will be responsible with the testing of the platform that is developed with PHP and Laravel.
- Experienced as test engineer with PHPUnit;
- Minimal experience with Laravel, MySQL, Docker, Github is a plus;
- Comfortable working under Agile software development methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Writing acceptance tests for all major features with PHPUnit;
- Creating and maintaining bug lists;
- Effort estimation for own tasks;
- Communication with the customer in English;
- Daily and monthly reporting of the activities performed.
- Working with cutting-edge technologies;
- Development of innovative solutions;
- Professional and modern environment, flexible program;
- Involvement in complex international projects for big players on the global markets;
- Attractive salary, bonuses and rewards for high-quality work in complex and challenging projects;
- Possibility for professional development (training, certifications, opportunities for career development, etc.);
- Consideration of individual capabilities.