Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
I recruit candidates willing to relocate
We are looking for an experienced automation test engineer to start a new collaboration. The test engineer will work together with 4 Java developers to build an application.
The team is working in an agile software development process. The candidates will be responsible to prepare test plans, design test scenarios, manual test execution, implement code for automated testing and running tests, analyzing results and reporting. They have to increase the awareness of the team members regarding the importance of quality assurance and to motivate them to reach higher quality standards.
- Experienced as a manual and automated test engineer;
- Advanced knowledge and working experience with Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter / Postman and SOAP UI;
- Self organized and capable to motivate the entire team to achieve higher quality;
- Good English skills (speaking and writing).
- Preparing test plans and follow their implementation;
- Coordination of quality assurance activities in the team;
- Manual and automated testing of software applications;
- Analyzing test results and preparing reports;
- Effort estimation for own tasks;
- Communication with the customer in English;
- Daily and monthly reporting of the activities performed.
- Working with cutting-edge technologies;
- Development of innovative solutions;
- Professional and modern environment, flexible program;
- Involvement in complex international projects for big players on the global markets;
- Attractive salary, bonuses and rewards for high-quality work in complex and challenging projects;
- Professional development (trainings, certifications, opportunities for career development, etc.);
- Consideration of individual capabilities.