Automation Service Engineer
* all languages are compulsory
Join the team of highly skilled and passionate mariners!
Høglund Marine Solutions is a specialist integrator of automation and energy solutions. Our solutions are known to be user-friendly, environmentally safe and cost-efficient over the lifetime of the vessel. Customers of Høglund can expect responsive support by a highly skilled, hands-on technical team.
Høglund’s head office is located in Tønsberg, Norway. Our branch offices are found in Hamburg (Germany), Galati (Romania), Wuhan (China), Helskinki (Finland) and Coimbatore (India).
Your key countabilities:
- Service and commissioning of automation systems world-wide
- Handle customer inquiries, service and support through remote connection, rotational duty phone
- Take part in engineering of new deliveries when needed
- Conduct system tests, prepare and perform FATs
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in automation, diploma in automation, ship electrician or similar
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English verbal and written
- Experience from maritime industry, technical and industrial plants is an advantage
- Experience with PLC programming and industrial HMI/Scada
- Experience with ABB Compact Control Builder, 800xA, AC800M, and S800 is an advantage
- Interest in the Maritime industry
- Driver’s license
- Be granted visa for most countries in the world
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- Find solutions to complex problems
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- Willing and eager to travel to distant locations on short notice
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary and benefit packages
- Flexible work hours
- Possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future
- A “can do” and “customer first” working atmosphere
The application will be reviewed and relevant candidates contacted continuously.