Automation Engineer(PLC Programmer)-Autoliv Lugoj
Autoliv's primary goal is to Save Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality.
We are working to increase vehicle safety by manufacturing airbags – in TRO (Lugoj).
We are looking for talented and ambitious colleagues to join our journey.
The ideal collegue:
Has Technical university degree (Automation and Computers, Electrical and Power Engineering, Electronics and Telecomunications Engineering)
Has good knowledge about PLC programming(Siemens - Step 7 – Tia Portal will be a plus)
Has knowledge of basic pneumatics, electric circuits, control circuits
Knowledge about industrial robots, Motion control; Vision – Cognex/Keyence- will be a plus
Has at least 2-3 year experience as Automation Engineer
Has the ability to work in a team and passion for technology
Is innovative, proactive and responsible
Main areas of responsibility
Contribute to automation solutions for production
Define and document automation projects requirements
Continuous monitoring and improvement of work according to the defined indicators and goals
Reacting for all anomaly concerning machines (maintenance)
Cooperates with Maintenance and Process Departments for implementation of the improvements
Contact the other Autoliv plants in order to find the best solution
Follow-up the improvements developed in the production area.
• Attractive salary package
• Relocation package
• Integration program in a professional and sociable team
• Customized Career Plan to follow and guide you to reach the highest level of competencies
• Technical expertise at global level
• Friendly working environment
• Flexibility to implement your ideas
• Autonomous working environment
• Task diversity and challenging projects
• Social events and competitions
We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential.