Automation Engineer-Manufacturing TSR
* PLC programming;
* Support and update of Production Equipment;
* Design, calculation, simulation of modules for production equipment in compliance to product specification;
* Participate at installation of the new equipment;
* Hardware production, equipment testing according to defined requirements and specifications;
* Cooperate in the planning and the tracking of his own activities for more efficient work;
* Document the design, development process and equipment qualification result;
* System Design Methods that meets customer requirements while minimizing product cost.
* University degree in technical field: Electronics/Automation/Computers;
* Good technical knowledge of Simatic Step7 WinCC, SW Development;
* 2 years experience in programming PLCs;
* Good English knowledge;
* Results oriented.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.