Atos is a global leader in digital transformation withemployees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced IT professionals in Brasov area, in order to grow the objectives of the Cyber Security Team!
Are you ready to look into the Key Activities And Responsibilities of this role?
Minimum 2 years experience with a mainstream testing framework (Cucumber, Katalon)
- Experience with writing automatic tests using Ruby / Groovy
- Knowledge in testing web applications built on React-Redux or Angular
- Experience with different data types/formats (json)
- Knowledge of regression testing, performance testing, stress testing
- Experience with Git
- Experience with REST API testing
- Experience with test driven development
- Knowledge with CI tools like Jenkins
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Experience with Agile Environment – Kanban is a plus
- Development and maintenance of test automation scripts in accordance with backlog prioritization
- Publishing the reports of the execution of the automation tests
- Maintenance of the test frame (Jenkins, test machines, test clients, etc.)
- Participation in the estimation of the sprint user story testing activities
- Coordination with test team members to make sure the sprint scope is achieved (testing prioritization, testing coordination, etc..)
- Ensure that the testing work (test design/test report/defects) are crafted on time and per quality standard of the project
- Ensuring full coverage of manual testing activities, from Test Plan-Test Design-Test Execution-Test Reporting
- Review and improvement of the team QA processes
If you wish to apply for this position and be part of this results-oriented and dedicated team, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects, please visit our careers page at , select Romania as country and complete our online application form.
We care about our employees' personal happiness through:
- We offer training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
- We have flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
- Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
- Have extra vacation days relying on your experience.
Ready for a new adventure?
We are a company passionate about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers you not only a significant and exciting workplace, but also a rewording work experience and excellent benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Workplace culture improves teamwork, connect with Atos, and we will build together a positive work culture.