We are looking for a talented Automation Developer to join our team in Platform department.
The developer will be responsible for:
· Strong programming skills in c#/Java including OOP.
· At least 3 years of experience in E2E test automation - designing, developing and executing.
· Familiarity with automation frameworks.
· Experience with the following automation technologies - Selenium, SQL (queries + SP), Web Services (SoapUI/rest API) - Mandatory
· Experience with the following automation technologies - CodedUI, AutoIt, MongoDB - Advantage
· Familiarity with IIS – Advantage
· Familiarity with TFS - Advantage
· . in Computer science/Software Engineering – Advantage
· Self–motivated, responsible and dedicated worker.
· Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
· Able to work in a dynamic environment, with time schedules.
· Good communication skills.