The Web Department is designing, developing and maintaining all Sparkware major web applications.
As an Automation Developer at Sparkware, you will:
* Join the team for building and maintaining tests of a new web client application based on the most advanced JS frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular and more.
* Participate in designing and develop testing Automation framework/tools that can support component-level testing Automation for new functionalities, and a full-blown regression testing suite for system-level end to end services and Web UI.
* Work closely with product managers, System analysts, UI designers, and testers in a highly collaborative team environment
* Execute automated testing scripts and generate testing result report
* Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices
* Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality
This job is for you only if you have:
* BA/BSc in computer science (or other relevant degree).
* 2+ years of experience in test automation (Backend & Frontend).
* Experience with an automation framework - Web (Selenium, chromeDriver), Mobile (Appium) & RESTful API (Postman) testing.
* Ability to understand complex software systems.
* Great team player with high communication skills
You might also have:
* A passion for web, mobile and tablet devices, applications and user interfaces
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
* Experience in mobile automation - a major advantage.
* Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
* Experience with CI tools, such as Jenkins.
* Good communication skills
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills