Audit & Risk Advisory - Executive Assistant
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking and diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic, experienced and energetic Executive Assistant to support 2-3 Partners. You will have solid experience in each of your previous roles, will be degree-educated, and with excellent MS Office skills. A proven self-starter who is committed to your own achievements as well as those of the company, you will take responsibility for your own role and duties in order to contribute to the success of the team. This position involves is suitable for someone who is able to work independently, and who is willing to tackle a wide variety of tasks as the need arises. A sense of humour, and a willingness to apply common sense and intelligence to problem-solving on a daily basis will be invaluable.
• Extensive diary management on Outlook
• Comprehensive secretarial support for the assigned Partners
• Organising and booking travel arrangements
• Arranging and coordinating meetings
• Maintaining the contacts on Outlook/CRM
• Expense reports and billing
• Working collaboratively with other team members as well as other business units
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office package (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook)
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English
• Relevant experience in a similar role preferably within a Professional Services environment
• Ability to establish rapport with colleagues at all levels, including those working remotely
• Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and to prioritise workload, whilst remaining calm and composed
• Demonstrable understanding of confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role
• Positive attitude, with a willingness to provide the highest level of internal and external client service
• Demonstrate a willingness to own/solve problems as they arise, but also have the ability to identify issues for referral
• Ability to work independently, whilst maintaining contact with colleagues
We provide a team-oriented environment that allows for both personal and professional growth. Our projects often have an international scope and always provide room for creative and self-motivated work. We provide competitive compensation.
Deloitte is one of the leading auditing and consultancy companies, offering services in the fields of auditing, tax consultancy, consulting and corporate finance. It employs over 14’000 people in the United Kingdom and Switzerland, with more than 1’400 experts working in Zurich (headquarters), Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano. Deloitte has 225’000 staff working in over 150 countries around the world.
We are looking forward to your online application.
If you have any questions, please contact Assma Ougrou at