1. Education - Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum 1-year experience required in a similar position in,
- To get a comprehensive understanding of retail and sales language;
3. Professional knowledge:
- Has strong knowledge of the brand and products;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English in order to communicate with clients from European countries.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Responsibilities / Accomplishments:
− Supports the KAM in business plans, new projects, presentations, data report and monitoring
− Helps and assists in identifying market potential;
− Helps in preparing and submitting the offer;
− Assists in negotiating and concluding contracts;
− Helps in planning contracts and conditions and in creating offers and promotions;
− Assists and helps preparing marketing events, from the beginning to the final, including training market strategy;
− Assists in managing the relationship with all entrepreneurs in chain stores. Is responsible for the accuracy of the reports issued;
− Strict control of the budget;
− Manages and develops customers portfolio;
− Prepares the monthly / quarterly / yearly sales plan.
Mazars is recruiting on the behalf of our client an Assistant to KAM.
What you should know about the company:
1. Manufactures and distributes personal hygiene products,
2. Annually invests in innovation around 4% of its financial turnover,
3. Is centrally located in Bucharest.