Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our company is looking for hiring the Assistant Manager
Your main responsibilities
- Keeps manager agenda, updates calendars, sets up and coordinates meetings, handles all necessary meetings arrangements (room bookings, liaising with internal and external clients) and ensure provide e-mail responses when appropriate;
- Prepares and distributes presentations and meetings notes;
- Making office supplies arrangements;
- Greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees;
- Ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
The ideal candidate should have
- University studies completed;
- Minimum 1 year experience on a similar role is required;
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills;
- Pro-active behavior and good capacity to interact with colleagues, customers, suppliers, etc.;
- Able to accurately handle administrative duties;
- Team worker and efficient time management;
- Proficiency in English speaking, understanding and writing;
- Good level of MS Office (Word, Excel, power point).
- A dynamic, talented and motivated team
- Training and career development opportunities
- Professional and friendly working environment in centrally located location
- Good career evolution opportunities for a person having professional development aspirations.