Assistant Labor Coordinator
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
Monthly net salary
690 - 750
- Support Labor Coordinators in recruitment and job deployment processes
- Manages and archives documents and application forms, maintain various data bases, process old and new info about candidates and employees;
- Act as an information node between employees, Romanian Office and various HP Group departments (payroll, travel, etc.)
- Drawing up and filling in contracts of employment and travel letters, etc.
- Office activities: Prepares documents and reports, sends emails, answer the phone and provide information, scanning of documents
- Close monitoring messages arriving via e-mail or other ways and act upon them if necessary.
- Ability to learn quickly new things
- Detail-oriented, distributive attention
- Open minded, team player, focused on get things done in time
- Very good command of Office Excel and Word, e-mailers, internet browsers, smart phone messengers
- Very good command of English, at a business conversational level
- Ability to work for short periods of time under deadline pressure
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, flexible, open office environment
- Professional development within a multicultural, international group
The Harris Pye Group is a rapidly expanding global player with active involvement in many key marine, offshore, oil & gas and industrial sectors. Operating worldwide on a 24/7 basis, our emphasis is on cost effective repair, preventative maintenance and conversion work.
Over the past 10 years, the Group has successfully developed a range of services to the offshore oil industry which include in situ repair, upgrade and conversion of rigs, semi-submersibles, trading tankers, FSU, FSO, FPSO and FSRU units.
Harris Pye is a multi-cultural global service provider with a focus on supplying top quality products and fast and efficient customer service.
- When are you available for the job (an estimation date to include the notice period from the current job, if any)?