Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Creating innovative products together with colleagues, customers, and partners and exploring new paths. As a leading technology group—this is what moves us. More thaemployees in over 60 countries strive for solutions that support sustainability. Our world is growing closer together and changing rapidly. Do you feel ready to rise to new challenges and to seize opportunities? Do you want to contribute to designing the future with us? Join the Freudenberg Group and become part of our intercultural and interdisciplinary team.
We are looking for an ASSISTANT CONTROLLER
As an Assistant Controller, you will be involved in the controlling of the business in order to guarantee and optimize the financial performance and competitiveness.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Ensure the administrative and organizational support for the controlling department in the field of financial planning and control through the elaboration of sales statistics, various analyzes and financial reports
- Contribute to controlling analysis including variance analysis/standard costs, margin/programs, budgetary control
- Help in development of reports for management
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of monthly closing activities and reported figures
- Participate in financial forecasting processes, providing data for budget, periodic forecast
- Issue various analyzes of deviations based on planning, financial data and liquidity data
- Elaborate analyzes to understand costs, their variations to the forecast and to identify cost-cutting measures and proposals for coercive measures
- Input of budget and planning data into SAP
- Develop, execute and control internal finance procedures including spending authorization in accordance with company procedures and policies
- Assist in project related tasks
- Administrative tasks and other ad hoc activities
Which are the required or preferred qualifications / skills ?
- Bachelor’s degree ;
- Advanced proficiency with MS office, specifically Excel and Power Point;
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English and German
- A positive and focused approach to work;
- Ability to problem solve, identify trends, extract insights from analytics and data, come up with ideas to improve and take action;
- Must be highly organized and hyper sensitive to attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with minimal coaching or supervision;
- Ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
What we offer ?
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment within a friendly and enthusiastic team
- An attractive, modern workplace
- SAP Training;;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- Attractive compensation package.