ASpice Deployment Manager
ASpice Deployment Manager for Passive Safety and Sensorics (Iasi)
As part of the Business Area Autonomous Mobility and Safety, the Business Unit Passive Safety and Sensorics integrates sensors, intelligence and services for your safe mobility.
The Business Unit PSS is represented in Iasi by the fast-growing Segment of Electronic Chassis and Components Products (ECC). In ECC we are developing products like Scalable Chassis Control Unit (central electronic device for vertical dynamics control, providing permanent adjustments of the damping force and controlling the suspension system of the vehicle), Central Computing Platform (High Computing Platform, acting as integration platform for various software functions from different domains), Electric Vacuum Pump (providing safe and reliable control of the vacuum pump) or Electric Power Steering (ECU supporting the driver to steer the vehicle).
As an ASpice Deployment Manager/Facilitator your main mission will be to lead the strategic project ASpice Deployment within the global PSS ECC R&D organization. To do this, your responsibilities will be:
• Build the strategic plan to meet ASpice 3 PSS ECC in alignment with the PSS Quality initiative.
• Lead the ASpiceECC project.
• Guide and support the PSS ECC R&D employee to be compliant with the ASPICE requirements, the Process Compliance Check method.
• Assure the achievement of ASpice PSS ECC target.
• University Degree in an Electrical Engineering field (Automation and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering)
• Very good knowledge of Maturity Process Model (Aspice)
• Good knowledge of SW and System development knowhow
• Knowledge of Project Management
• Basic knowledge of Agile Development Methodology (based on SAFe framework)
• Preferably minimum 5 years of working in automotive software or system function environment, or SW Process Quality
• Experience in working in international teams and understanding for foreign cultures required.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.