ASP.NET Software Developer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Gross salary / month
3000 - 4500
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
For our business partner, a leading international healthcare and diagnostics services provider, we are looking for Software Developer to expand the Development Teams, based in Bucharest.
The Software Development Competence Centre is the internal software service provider within our business partner. Their goal is to specialize in capturing and translating the business requirements into information systems and develop software applications across businesses in the Healthcare and Diagnostic industry.
Come and work with a company that believes that teamwork is the greatest competitive advantage and holds respect for people, providing a great place to work, and delivering quality results as core values.
This position’s day to day responsibilities will challenge you to be both independent and highly collaborative. It will require a problem solver with a positive attitude who loves to learn new things.
- Develop, maintain and extend the software application based on specified documentation;
- Actively participate in the process of establishing, reviewing and implementing the internal development guidelines, practices and procedures;
- Support the business analysis team with analyzing and proposing the appropriate technical solution;
- Review and provide feedback to the analysis team, based on the requirements, specification, and documents;
- Support the testing team by investigating and fixing the application’s faults as required;
- Report progress to Team Lead and/or Product Owner;
- Certain amount of traveling abroad might be required (. a few days every three months).
- At least 3 years of previous experience in a similar position;
- Proven experience with various RDBMS, development frameworks, ORM tools, Crystal Reports;
- Excellent level in the English language – both spoken and written;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member;
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and complying with strict deadlines;
- Proactive behavior, good organizational and time management skills;
- Provide a trusted partnership and commitment to the company values, in order to deliver a high quality of services to our customers;
- Relevant university degree in IT or in the related domain
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Professional development within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization;
- New and modern technologies aligned with a highly dynamic software environment;
- Diverse and challenging projects;
- Competitive compensations and benefits;
- Private healthcare coverage;
- Customized training opportunities focused on improving current skills and learning new ones;
- The opportunity to work with a multicultural and multinational young and dynamic team;
- Nice and pleasant working environment in a Class A office, located near the subway station (Pipera).