- Education: preferable university degree, sales and technical trainings on lubricants will be a plus;
- Work experience for minimum 1-3 years within related field: lubricants trade with industrial customers, transportation, dealer network and construction companies;
- Interpersonal skills: open & equilibrate character, goal accomplish oriented, skilled in presentation and human relations;
- Good connection with local players in automotive industry (especially lubricants business), good connections with important end customers;
- Team player with initiative, capable to draw and assume project developments at local level;
- Capable for individual field work as well for team player approach;
- Capable to handle task under pressure in terms of resources mobilization for task achievements: quick contacts, presentation, motivation, orders – capable to get measurable results in specific timeframe;
- Car driver license, type B,
- Computer proficiency: MS Office;
- Preferred locations: Romania (Ploiesti; Bucharest)
- Foreign languages: English good level;
-Romanian / EU citizan
-Clear successful business track record in previous tasks.
- Achieve the monthly sales targets in terms of volumes; - Contact local end-users in order to sign the commercial contracts, to introduce and develop our company’s lubricant brand; - Create contact database with local relevant players: decision person, contact data, possible opportunities to be explored, other linked contacts that can be explored such local industrial customers, construction companies, transportation companies, etc; - Business development, follow up and customer satisfaction level administration; - Competition scout and report in terms of accounts, brands, promotions and other related activities, business status per customer, customer satisfaction, developments and possible opportunities for the company’s task; - Develop and maintenance of a successful relationship with local partners - regular visits, introduction of a new products, follow up, promotion support, order collection, money collection and other regular correspondence that drive the business growth; - Reports in terms of selling activity: visits, contact, topics, results, follow up, new orders that they get or supported; - Reports in term of promotion impact, customer satisfaction level; - Opportunities information: reports, recommendations and action plan based on local market evolution and data collection that they perform.
- An attractive salary package: fix salary, quarterly sales bonus, meal tickets and other benefits;
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone;