Arhitect & Customer Relation Manager
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Our residential developing firm is looking for a in house Architectural Designer to manage our contract architect and design department. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, evaluating and manipulating designs to meet the needs of our clientele, and work closely with contracted architectural big companies that are responsible for our projects. We focus on efficient designs, so we’re looking for a licensed architect with design experience. Additionally, the ideal candidate should be open to contributing designs to current floor plans, to modify them according to specific client needs, apart from the general architect and project manager. Such contributions earn commissions in addition to the candidate’s base salary. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of dedicated developers, we’re interested in meeting with you.
What you need to do:
• Create or modify architectural designs based on customer input and feedback
• Prepare , implement and execute client contracts pursuant to specific consultations
• Draft 3d and 2d plans to support the sales and marketing team
• Communicate with contractors and construction workers to implement designs
• Oversee and manage architectural external general contract.
◦ What you need to know:
▪ 2+ years’ experience working in residential architectural design
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Design or related field (Design preferred)
▪ Extensive experience with Revit , Lumion, Unreal, 3d max.
▪ Knowledge of VectorWorks would be a plus.
- What are the design trends of today?
- What things do you not enjoy doing?
- What was your greatest accomplishment(s)?
- Why do you want to work here?
- Which building form Bucharest do you admire most? and why?
- Which are the best architects in Romania?
- Which are the best designers in Romania?
- What are your Revit skills on a scale of 1-10?
- What are your Lumion skills on a scale of 1-10?
- What are your 3d max skills on a scale of 1-10?
- What are your Unreal skills on a scale of 1-10?
- What other software do you master?