Area Sales Manager, Multinational Company
Senior (5-10 years)
This job is no longer active.
For our client, a Multinational Company, one of the top players in Europe in the production of PVC profile systems sector, we are looking for an Area Sales Manager.
- Managing the sale process towards existing and potential clients.
- Initiate, maintain and develop relationship with existing and potential clients.
- Monitoring how to implement company standards. communication and achieve their sales objectives, coordinating the sales process, implementation of specific activities
- Identifying new partners and trade policy adaptation to the proposal coordinated in order to improve sales performance.
- Track status of all ongoing projects, track status of payments and collections, solving problems specific to each client.
- Identifying and accessing business development opportunities.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with strategic partners in the area of responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior minimum 5 years experience in Building Materials Industry.
- Good presentation and customer interface skills with proven capability of deep understanding of sales process and customer relation building
- MS Windows programs (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Highly developed communication and business negotiations skills
- Customer oriented
- Driving license
- Fluent in English.