Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
You will drive the sales performance of Motion products in the Western part of Romania. Reporting to the Local Motion Manager for Romania you will be responsible for region to meet ambitious targets and exceed customer expectations.
- Responsible for sales and customers throughout the sales process, while developing new and existing business by increasing internal and external knowledge of products and markets.
- Participating in sales strategy discussions, assigning short- and long-term goals and negotiating the various Product Group sales budgets and marketing plans.
- Identifying customer needs and competitor offers through market analysis, ensuring efficient marketing actions and communications demonstrate the value proposition of the products, systems, service and packages.
- Supporting the area Sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and providing technical support, product presentations and product/solution/service-related training.
- Taking ownership of specific customer cases to ensure efficient customer issue resolution and analyzing the root cause of any lost proposals, to increase future competitiveness.
- Performing sales performance reviews, proposing recovery plans in cases of potential order shortfalls and providing regular sales activity reports to assist in production planning.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A degree in Engineering.
- More than 5 years of experience in direct sales and sales management, working as sales representative.
- Sound knowledge of motor and drives and the industry market.
- Experience in business development, account management and cross-selling across systems, solutions, products and service categories.
- Understanding of contract negotiation, risk management and commercial and legal terms.
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills, customer-focused mindset and a professional, “can-do” attitude.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
By submitting your CV to ABB, you consent to the processing of your personal data and their storage in personal database of ABB and solely for the purpose of employment during the selection process, but no longer than one year after their dispatch. ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Location: preferably Cluj or Timisoara
Division: Drive Products