Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Company Brief Description:
Our Client is an young, fast growing and very ambitious agricultural Company in Romania. The vision of this Company is to implement international solutions to the local agri-business, starting with latest technologies, newest products and best consulting services in order to offer highest standards of the local farms.
Due to its recent expansion, our Client looks to hire the best existing performers in regions like Moldova, South East Romanian and Ardeal.
Job Main Responsibilities:
• Coordinates a region sales activities (from one county to max. 3 counties, in Moldova or in Ardeal)
• Works directly with the national sales manager and with all the existing regional sales managers;
• Analyses and develops sales projects in the allocated area;
• Manages existing business relationships and launch new business in the assigned region(s)
• Establish and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction for national accounts
• Developing and implementing sales strategies. Annual compilation and revision of sales targets for each customer, variety and area
• Establishing and expanding the sales network in keeping with the long term sales and marketing concept
• Develop revenue in the market through direct customer interaction and oversee company revenue objectives and operations for the entire division.
• Ensuring that sales targets and planned contribution margins for each customer and area are achieved
• Annual analyses of sales for each customer and area
• Engage with all teams involved in the execution of product launch and lifecycle activities including product development, sales, marketing, operations and external resources
• Informing the field service team allocated to him on all questions currently posed by the company
• Processing any complaints received, expanding and utilizing the reporting system for the purpose of maintaining on going control
• Professional management of field service, especially also of the farmers allocated to the company’s consultants
• Involved in further development of the company
• Link to managing director and sales & marketing manager
• Contact person for inquiries
• Active participation in further trainings
• Evaluating objectively and representing of the company’s interests
• Ideal - Agronomy Studies
• Great sales potential and already proven achievements on new business generation
• Understanding of sales process (consultative selling), methods and profitability plus excellent skills in managing stakeholders
• Minimum 2-3 years in a similar position /similar regions
• Self-motivated, very dynamic and hard-working!
• Proven sales success, client management and service delivery experience.
• Team-player leadership skills and a professional attitude to clients and colleagues
• Quick ability in getting an understanding of company products and services, its competition and differentiators
• Experience with working with audience at various level of decision making
• Ability to deliver in tight deadlines
• Experience in new business development – if possible
• Negotiation and Communications abilities
• The ability to probe and identify new opportunities or problems and develop fresh/creative solutions.
• Exceptional analytical skills, a critical mind, and well-honed written and verbal communications.
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills; proven ability to drive cross-functional initiatives.
• Ms Office Knowledge
• English medium, desirable
• Driving license, B category
• Willingness to travel extensively
What the company offers
• All technical, financial and admin support in order to grow /motivate existing /new clients (including promotional programs for the key clients)
• A motivating salary : fixed and variable, according to each candidate level; bonus can be up to two times the fixed income
• All the needed working tools: mobile, laptop, iPad
• Company car
• Home-office type of work style, which means lots of empowerment, independency and flexibility
• Reimbursement of all travel and protocol costs
• Training and Team buildings – frequent
• A huge retention level inside this Company, already proven (over 80%)