Area manager - Transilvania
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
If you are passionate about fashion, you have knowledge about retail, previous experience on a management position, you like moving forward and you are result oriented: join now the Textile House Team!
- Previous experience of minimum 3 years in retail clothing;
- Management competences;
- Ability to build a successful team;
- Being open towards new challenges;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in Romanian & English language;
Opened position: Area Manager – location: Iasi
- Responsible for the establishment and operation of chain stores that sell second-hand clothing and shoes;
- Leading the stores in accordance with the guidelines, instructions, budget and other business plan set by the Manager;
- Fulfill the targets in the budget and contribute to the making of the yearly budget;
Receive the weekly financial statements from all shops and prepare weekly and monthly statement for all shops and submit these to the General Manager;
- Ensure the optimization of turnover and profit for each trade in accordance with accepted standards and company values;
- Ensure that staff knows the target for the shops and that each employee knows his/her own targets and responsibilities;
- Find solutions, proposals and take new initiatives for the benefit of the shops;
Promote a friendly, pleasant and busy atmosphere in which everybody thrives and delivers at their best and to their best abilities;
- Prepare and presents weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually reports;
You will have a stable job, where you will work with the best professionals from the field of textile trade. For us are very important the following: respect, honesty and team work;
We provide an attractive wage, meal tickets, bonuses according to to your performance, company car, but also the opportunity to develop in an international environment, by participating to team buildings and quarterly meetings in Romania, but also abroad.
- What are your Salary Expectations?
- Are you willing to travel for work?