Are you a Hardware Development Engineer?
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
What will you be doing?
- Design analog and digital hardware modules;
- Develop electric and electronic circuits;
- Perform simulations and worst case calculation;
- Develop schematics and layouts;
- Develop system architectures and provide clear documentation;
- Collaborate with Software and Mechanics teams in order to find cross-functional solutions;
- Design and perform tests for validation;
- Create test specification.
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
- Bsc or Msc in Electrical Engineering or similar. Msc or higher preferred;
- Experience in designing digital and analog electronics circuits;
- Experience with Actuators and Sensors is a plus;
- Knowledge of Motor Drivers, Current and Voltage monitoring, electrical fail-safes;
- Knowledge of EE CAD tools ( EagleCAD, LTSpice, OrCAD, Proteus, Zuken);
- Knowledge of embedded communication protocols such as CAN, SPI, UART, I2C etc;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Technical project lead experience is a plus.
What we offer
We will do our best so you can be your best!
Your environment is important to us – so we make sure your team is beyond cool.
Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
- Pay for Performance;
- Relocation Package;
- Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
- Personalized Development & Training Programs;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
- Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
- Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
- Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
- Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania
In the time frameContinental invested about € 1. 4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19. 7k colleagues by the end of, out of which over are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1k new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1k are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.