Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 3 - 4 years
Hardware Engineer Architect/ Senior Hardware Engineer
Hardware Engineering ET Iasi is focused on developing innovative products for the 48V vehicle architecture, as well as for high voltage architectures in the range ofV. We believe that the future of mobility is related to electric drive. Therefore, our products will equip micro/mild/full hybrid vehicles and battery electric vehicles. Energy management and power supply is a key element for these future architectures and a DCDC converter inside a vehicle with multi voltage bus is one of the key elements.
For our Vitesco Technologies Engineering Location Iasi we are searching for dynamic and motivated people to join our Hardware Engineering Team.
As an Hardware Engineer Architect/ Senior Hardware Engineer, you will:
• Define product block diagram together with system engineering colleagues
• Define hardware modules which are the base on which the product hardware architecture is builded
• Define HW-SW interfaces together with SW colleagues
• Define Start/Stop concept
• Define new hardware comcepts and technologies according to the market
• Calculate and Simulate hardware modules and schematics according to customer requirements
• Perform worst case analysis
• Propose hardware modules concepts according to new customer requirements
• Document the HW design
• Contribute to test specifications, review tests and test reports
Our new colleagues will cooperate with an international development team and will have to follow company standards regarding applicable methods and procedures.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we expect:
• University Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering or related field;
• Minimul 3 years relevant experiace
• Advance knowledge in analog and digital electronic design;
• Advance knowledge of design tools;
• Advance knowledge in measuring and test equipment (oscilloscope, multimeter);
• Advanced level of English.