IT Application Support Specialist (L2).
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - advanced
For our business partner, a leading international healthcare and diagnostics services provider, we are looking for an Application Support Specialist (L2).
You will be responsible to monitor, troubleshooting, analyze logs, suggest solutions, recommend software configuration and escalate incidents.
Location: Very close location to the Grozavesti subway station
- Annual holiday bonus
- Holiday Bonuses: Easter and Christmas
- Meal tickets
- Private healthcare coverage
- Professional development within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization
- Multicultural and multinational young and dynamic team
- Opportunities to prove, expand and share your technical skills
- Register, monitor, and escalate incidents with production systems (2nd level support).
- Work collaboratively with the software development team to support and improve our Laboratory Information System and related applications
- Troubleshoots and solve issues in test and production environments (Windows).
- Help to automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Read and analyze application logs.
- Analyze and recommend software configuration that best matches business rules.
- Suggest solutions and work on them to improve the existing applications and services.
- Manage releases and deployments
- Perform integration and performance tests.
- Participate in the implementation projects in both new and existing laboratories together with other support teams.
- Train key users.
- 3+ years’ experience within an application support
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related field
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Understanding software architecture and design.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure, and complying with strict deadlines.
- Ability to take responsibility, to work well both independently and as a team member.
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge in working with TFS and Git
- Basic knowledge of the Kubernetes orchestrator it’s a real plus.
- Basic knowledge of the following programming languages/technologies: C#, MSSQL Server, Crystal Reports, Reporting Services will be a real plus.