Application Support Analyst- L3
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
As an Application Support Analyst you will provide the 3rd level of support for internal and external users for the Darwin Application. You will assume ownership of support cases and will follow through until the case is either resolved or escalated as a software defect.
You will be expected to use a variety of software tools and the knowledge base as well as liaising with product managers / software engineers in order to reach a resolution or workaround to an issue. You will also be required to give support for some other web based applications, such as Jira and Confluence.
The role and your mission:
- Provide 3rd line support to internal and external customers for service requests/incidents raised via the service desk platform, in respect of the Darwin application
- Monitor application performance using specific monitoring tools and work together with Infrastructure and Cloud Engineering teams to diagnose and resolve performance issues
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles to document defects, common issues and processes, thus supporting internal and external clients to self-service
- Database interrogation using SQL Server and MongoDB queries to analyze impact of defects and provide information to the business upon request
- Investigate, diagnose and report software defects in a clear, concise manner to Software Engineering Team for resolution and test the implemented fixes
- Identify and implement workarounds until the underlying issues/defects are resolved
- Support and oversee releases of new Darwin iterations as per release calendar
What skills and value will you bring:
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- A technical aptitude and self-motivation to quickly learn and understand new technologies
- Experience with MS SQL Server, MongoDB and supporting Applications an advantage, but not essential. We can teach you this!
What we offer:
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients