Application Support Analyst
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a colleague to join the Service Operations team. Are you a passionate, energetic person? Do you like to get involved and can easily slide from one area to another? Do you like taking ownership and acting with initiative? If so, then this is the place for you!
As part of our Service Operations team, your focus will be to:
- Investigate and resolve various production issues that impact our platforms and services;
- Debug and correct customer-specific projects;
- Detect recurring errors, minimize their frequency of occurrence or solve them completely;
- Analyze logging information and pro-actively prevent drops in service quality;
- Help set up automated scripts to replace day to day repetitive manual tasks;
- Create and maintain automated monitoring instruments (scripts, queries);
- Get involved in the development process by bringing forward ideas and suggestions of functionalities that enable quick and easy incident resolution;
- Extend and improve technical documentation.
You will need to:
- Be proactive, forward-thinking, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement - always find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- Always be curious about new technologies and development methods.
What you bring:
- Experience with: SQL with focus on MySQL dialect;
- Technologies like: PHP, HTML, CSS, XML, XSD, JSON - should mean something to you;
- Linux - basic command line knowledge; version control: Git, SVN, CSV;
- Knowledge of Postgres, Java / Ruby code, XSL, XSL:FO is a plus;
Bottom line: You get a competitive salary, benefits, great office in a perfect location. But we’re about more than that:
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions;
- Responsibility and autonomy: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal;
- Active involvement in a variety of local IT & Agile communities and local, national and international events;
- Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.
Send us your application today by mailing . We’ll treat it with care