Application Portfolio Manager
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
In this position you are responsible for the processes and workflows that lie behind the IT Infrastructure Service “Application Portfolio Management”. Besides setting up and ensuring those processes over the lifetime with our outsourcing provider, you are also the contact person for all internal Application Owners and other stakeholders. You are informing about and guiding the processes and changes tied to this service.
- Definition of standards and processes for applications and application owners;
- Demand management for workflows, processes and app portfolio;
- Setting up and maintaining processes to identify and eliminate redundant, outdated or security-critical applications;
- App Portfolio normalization and discovery;
- Interface to and support of security, licensing, ITSM, and Enterprise Architecture Management;
- Reporting and Consulting;
- Training of Application Owners;
- Setup and ownership of App Owner Community;
- Participation in projects that require changes in application management processes and workflows.
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Business Administration or comparable field of study;
- Several years work-experience in IT Service Management, Project Management or related areas;
- Experience in setting up and maintaining IT-processes in large scale environments;
- Experience in working with external service providers;
- Very good knowledge in ITSM processes;
- Basic knowledge in Enterprise Architecture Management and TOGAF;
- Experience with ServiceNow is desirable;
- Strong communication skills.
What we offer :
• Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
• Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Flexible working program (Flexible hours, Work from home, Leaving permissions etc);
• International work environment & traveling opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.