Application Functional Administrator – Level 1
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced, Romanian - advanced
ProductLife Group is looking for an Application Functional Administrator – Level 1 in Cluj-Napoca!
ProductLife Group is the European industry-leading specialist service provider for the Life Sciences industry, focused on delivering high quality professional services in the areas of Regulatory, Safety, Quality, Process alignment and Medical services. All ProductLife Group’s services are targeting support for comprehensive compliance and safety throughout the product life cycle, therefore enabling continuity and productivity of product development and subsequent processes. To develop a new project, we are looking for an Application Functional Administrator – Level, to ensure the adequate access and use of an application in its evolving steady state.
- Onboarded on project, contribute to initial configuration.
- Manage documentation and trainings support.
- Contribute to Quality documents content, when applicable.
- Manage user accesses, in compliance with contracts.
- Organise forums, FAQ, TEAMS Q&A.
- Provide non-technical support.
- Maintain master data (lists of value, parameters).
- Check global data quality compliance.
- Manage Change Requests compilation and assessment.
- Manage any update activities related to the change.
- Share practices between the Application Functional Administrators community to ensure global coherency.
- Bachelors’ Degree or higher graduate degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Being rigorous in its actions and open-minded to understand PLG activities.
- Good understanding of database software, interest, and ease in using software.
- Fluent in English and another European language for daily contacts with local and international partners.
- Proactive and process orientated with good attention to details.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Full training on the job.
- Competitive salary package, with medical subscription and meal tickets.
- Dynamic environment with opportunities for advancement within the company or the wider group.
- International and growing company.
- Flexible working environment.