▪ Responsible for preparation and implementation of technical changes in serial production projects, coordinate all engineering activities and sample parts build;
▪ Prepare and supervise test requirements following customer specifications, timing and budget;
▪ Offers support for development teams, supervision of prototype parts and tests in the plant laboratory;
▪ Product failure analysis using appropriate tools, support for quality in the plant, in regards of customer claims and performance issues.
▪ Bachelor's degree (Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification);
▪ Experience in the automotive industry, in engineering functions;
▪ Experience in applying quality tools in the automotive area (FMEA, fish bone, SPC, MSA-Minitab, PPAP);
▪ Fluency in English is mandatory, German language - would be a plus.