Application Developer Java
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Your role on this project will be to develop and implement interfaces and interfaces adapters between a newly created Insurance Platform and the systems connected to it. You will also be involved in technical analysis’, creationand implementation of the echnical specifications with the help of the technologies listed further down below. Within your responsibility are also the Unit and Assembly Testing and Support for the Integration and validation testing.
We are looking for developers that had already worked in an AGILE team and that are constantly on the lookout for creative and innovative solutions.
Key Technical Responsibilities
- Maintain, improve and provide support for the features developed;
- Development of features for new software or existing solutions, software architecture, technical analysis;
- Responsible for the bug fixing into UAT and PROD environment based on the internal SLA
- Team player mentality: ability and willingness to teach others;
- Self-driven, self-motivated, suggests ideas, has initiative and ability to drive the project development forward;
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines
- Time management skills - able to work simultaneously with several projects in different stages
- Ability to strictly adhere to deadlines and to identify problems in the early stages
- Ability to work in a changing environment, able to react positively when it is necessary;
- Capacity to make decisions and take responsibility
- Good social skills, able to integrate in a local team as well as in a remote team;
- Customer oriented
- Available to travel abroad.
- Java 8
- CI/CD KnowHow
- Linux KnowHow (Bash, Shell Scripting)