Application Developer Java
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Your role in this project will be to develop and implement interfaces and interfaces adapters between a newly created Insurance Platform and the systems connected to it. You will also be involved in technical analysis’, creation and implementation of the technical specifications with the help of the technologies listed further down below. Within your responsibility are also the Unit and Assembly Testing and Support for the Integration and validation testing.
We are looking for developers that had already worked in an AGILE team and that are constantly on the lookout for creative and innovative solutions.
Framework/Technology: Java EE, ExtJS, Eclipse RCP, REST- Services, JSON, XML/XSLT/XSD, Oracle SQL;
- Designs develops and supports applications based on Java/JEE technology stack using Java / Java-based frameworks and /or does web development using one or more programming languages or frameworks like Ruby, Perl, HTTP, SOAP, REST services, Python, Bash, Git, various APIs and database technologies to design, develop and integrate applications.
- This specialty includes experience in the development of enterprise applications using Java technologies and frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSF, etc. Practitioners with this specialty would implement transaction management, manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involve messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management, and auditing.
- This specialty also includes a comprehensive understanding of dependency injection/inversion of control, aspect-oriented programming, functional programming, test-driven development, data access framework, transaction management framework, and batch processing. Would be well versed in the DevOps methodologies and tools
- 2-3 years experience in Java Programming (Java SE, Java EE)
- 1-2 years of SQL experience (complex SQLs, possibly SQL or PL/SQL)
- Experience in professional software development (Requirements Management, Unit Testing, Static Code Analysis, DevOps)
- Experience in Agile Projects (. Scrum)
- Batch Programming, Concurrency, Performance Optimization
- Requirements Engineering
- Rational Team Concert
Nice to have:
- Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP)
- open MDM Framework
- ASAM ODS standard
- Ext JS
- Weblogic Application Server
- Unix Shell Scripting, Batch Programming, Concurrency, Performance Optimization
- Requirements Engineering